YoungPreneurs is a unique program designed by experts at Entrepreneurship Development Institute for smart kids aged 10-14 years. The program provides a student with platform consisting of industry best mentors to nurture an idea and mould it into a successful ‘Industry Read startup.’ This program focuses on creativity, technology and innovation. Mentors would guide students through the steps of building their own microbusiness while introducing them to the exciting world of entrepreneurship. The program concludes with a Competition where our YoungPreuners will pitch to the panel of judges.
Age Group: 10yrs -14yrs
Class Time: 01:30 PM – 04:30 PM
Course Date & Duration: 18TH June, 2019 – 28th June, 2019 (Sat-Sun off)
As we believe in ‘Less Theory more practice’ our first level ‘Ídeation’ is the designed in such a way that it would be an entry level of our YoungPreneur. Each individual student will come up with an idea of his/her choice area. This would allow the learner to identify the needs of today’s market and come up with a working innovative solution. This stage will allow the student to get their ideas scrutinized and create a physical working model of the solution that can compete in the market. This will include fun physical activities and model creation using. Finalized ideas will move to next level after a complete set of actions. The kids at level 1 will be taught how to
- Brainstorm Global problems and identify solutions and goals.
- Conduct Market Research with classroom coaches.
- Make a Business plan and writing budge.
- A visit to student’s choice of interest creative Space.
- Physical working Model development.
- Emotional and Digital Intelligence Activities.
At this level, learners will be getting mentored from Industry Big Heads to actually implement their models in a real world by letting them exposed to industry. Students will get guidance on the importance of trademarks/copyrights, product commercial viability, the distribution platform, and so on. Kids will get hands on practice on:
- Online Logo Designing for product.
- Developing Product website or Mobile or desktop application or stop motion video.
- Basic level Photoshop skills to make product marketing materials.
Level 3 is all about pitching the product to the panel of judges. The kids will get taught industry focused skills like:
- Begin script writing and pitch deck.
- Practice Team work, Time management, soft skills and leadership.
- Public speaking rehearsals.
- Pitch to a panel of industry judges.
The winner get a prize at the end
Basic tools and equipment would be provided to all students in the form of kits and gifts*
- Early Bird Discount: Rs: 11500 till 6th May 2019
- Regular Fee: Rs: 12500 (7th May 2019- 2nd June 2019)